Hosted and Service Bureau delivery models for OA M360
OnApproach M360 Enterprise is a collaborative, multi-sided, Analytic Data Model (ADM) solution that enables credit unions to integrate all of their data into a single source of truth. It is a true industry standard data model because it is core and ancillary system agnostic. OnApproach M360 Enterprise enables employees at all levels of an organization to use information and analytics to increase efficiencies, manage risk, increase sales and profitability, and enrich relationships with members. This enables the CU Analytics Platform for advanced analytics, increased collaboration, data pooling, and more.
Through OnApproach, TruLync applies the cooperative model: allowing more credit unions to participate by minimizing the cost of increasing staff and building and maintaining an infrastructure in-house.
When you subscribe to our Inclearing Processing service, TruLync will receive all your daily check presentments on your behalf. All items received by TruLync will undergo Image Quality Assurance (IQA) tests, MICR reject correction, and will be scanned for duplicates. After all items have been received by TruLync, a posting file will be generated and securely transmitted to your financial institution or data processor. All Items will be stored on TruLync’s Image Archive for a full 7 years.
TruLync is a fully image-enabled receiving point. This means that we can accept electronic cash letters from any Federal Reserve as well as any other direct presentments on your behalf. TruLync will resolve any adjustment cases that arise during processing.
Return Item Processing
When you subscribe to TruLync’s Inclearing Processing service, we will also process Return Items on your behalf. Clients can send Return Item instructions through TruLync’s secure Information Center client portal. Return Items will be sent out for collection with the appropriate Return Reason Code and you will receive 100% credit for every item the following business day.
Large Dollar Return Notification
To help our financial institution clients comply with the responsibilities of a paying institution and Regulation CC, TruLync offers Large Dollar Return Item Notification for checks of $2,500 or more. We will return the item on your behalf and notify the Bank of First Deposit with the assistance of the Electronic Advanced Return Item Notification System (EARNS). EARNS can send notifications to all financial institutions in all 50 states and American territories.
TruLync offers a convenient and low cost Check Deposit (Check21) Service. We offer flexible settlement options that are independent of any correspondent banking relationship. Your financial institution can make deposits using TruLync’s user-friendly and inexpensive scanning solution or you can use another vendor’s scanning package to send Deposit Image Cash Letters to TruLync with items that are to be sent out for collection. TruLync passes 100% immediate credit the next business day for all deposited items.
Benefits of Using TruLync’s Deposit Service:
- Low Per Item Cost – TruLync utilizes a Least Cost Routing method to ensure that your deposit items are sent for collection through the most cost-effective channel. We pass these savings along to our clients.
- 100% Immediate Credit – Your financial institution will receive immediate next day credit for every item that is transmitted to TruLync for deposit.
- Flexible Settlement Options – TruLync can transfer your funds to any settlement point you choose.
- Low Cost, User-Friendly Software – If your financial institution needs a software package to scan items, TruLync offers an easy to use and inexpensive solution. Otherwise, you can use another vendor’s scanning solution and transmit deposit items to TruLync for collection.
- Adjustments – TruLync will handle adjustment cases that arise during processing.
- Secure Transmissions – Whether your financial institution uses TruLync’s scanning software or software from another vendor, your items will be transmitted securely to TruLync.
- Full 7 Year Image Archive – TruLync maintains an image archive of your checks that have been processed as inclearings or sent out for deposit. Your financial institution will have online access to seven years of check images for research.
- Electronic Deposit Chargebacks – Also known as Qualified Return Checks (QRCs), deposit chargebacks are items that you have sent to TruLync for deposit which have been dishonored by the paying institution. When you subscribe to TruLync’s Deposit Services, we will receive these items electronically on your behalf. This reduces your exposure to losses by giving you timely notification of the return, thus allowing you to extend a hold on the item. If the item is to be re-presented for deposit, TruLync can create an Image Replacement Document (IRD) for re-deposit.
- On-Us and Other Items – Using TruLync’s Deposit Service solution, you can scan your truncated items and transmit them to our image archive where they will be available for research by your staff as well as accessible to your customers through your home banking vendor interface. Other items, including foreign items, savings bonds, and deposit slips, may also be scanned for archiving purposes. All imaged items are available for a full seven years.
- Disaster Recovery – Though completely image enabled, TruLync has maintained the infrastructure necessary to accept physical paper presentments. Your financial institution can, if necessary, send your paper deposit items to TruLync where they will be scanned and sent out for collection.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) – TruLync has been certified to interface with multiple RDC providers. We also can accept deposit items from almost any capture solution. This includes smartphone deposit, merchant/business capture, and home deposit.
Check Imaging Services
TruLync maintains a full 7-year image archive of all check images that are sent out for deposit or processed as inclearing items. The check archive may be easily searched based on criteria given by the user or can be linked to your home banking vendor. Check images can be viewed online quickly and efficiently by financial institution staff and customers.
Image Archive Access Options:
- Individual Internet Access – Access TruLync’s Image Archive for your staff. A small fee will be charged for each item viewed or printed.
- Unlimited Internet Access – For a flat monthly fee, your staff can view and print an unlimited number of check images.
- Universal Image Access – For a flat monthly fee, your staff, and customers (through your home banking vendor) will have the ability to view and print an unlimited number of check images. This option also includes unlimited access for your eStatement vendor.